There are a number of women in business who inspire me to be the best I can be, these women are from different fields who have been able to achieve their dreams despite the many obstacles they faced. I wanted to share these 10 quotes from inspirational women.
1) “You never lose in Business, either you win or you learn” – Melinda Emerson Founder & CEO Quintessence Mulitmedia
2) “Most of the reason we don’t do things is because we’re afraid to fail. I just made a decision one day that I was not going to do things in my life because of fear” – Sara Blakely Founder & CEO Spanx’
3) “I want every little girl who’s told she’s bossy to be told instead she has leadership skills ” – Sheryl Sandbery COO Facebook
4) “Look within. I always believe you have enough to start from where you are” – Tara Fela-Durotoye Founder House of Tara
5) “Believe that there are no limitations, no barriers to your success, you will be empowered & you will achieve” – Ursula Burns Chairwoman of Xerox & Former CEO
6) “By empowering a woman we empower a child. By educating a girl child, we make it possible for her to grow up to become an empowered woman” – Winnie Byanyima Executive Director of Oxfam International & Co-Founder Global Gender & Climate Alliance
7) “Your calling isn’t something that somebody can tell you about. It’s what you feel. It is the thing that gives you juice. The thing that you are supposed to do. And nobody can tell you what that is. You know it inside yourself” – Oprah Winfrey Chairwoman & CEO of Harpo Productions, Chairwoman, CEO & COO of Oprah Winfrey Network
8) “Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn’t know it so it goes on flying anyway” – Mary Kay Ash Founder & CEO Mary Kay Cosmetics
9) “I believe that there was a real opportunity for my idea, but I had to overcome alot of self doubt about establishing & running a business” – Jessica Alba Co-Founder & Chairperson Honest Company
10) “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in” – Arianna Huffington Founder Huffington Post, Founder & CEO of Thrive Global
Hi, I’m Pam
I am an E-Commerce Specialist with over 13 years retail management and sales experience. Driven by my passion to helping people, I created the Retail P Factor to provide effective and actionable strategies for women in retail and sales.
How can I help you today?
Which women inspire you in business?
I would love to hear about which women have inspired you in business.