Last Updated: 17/01/2022
The Retail P Factor (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.theretailpfactor.com/home website (the “Service”), provides visitors information on the website subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). The term “you” refers to any visitor, viewer or user of the website and/or any user of any free or paid program, product or service of the Website.
You must be at least eighteen years of age to use our website. The website is intended for individuals in the United Kingdom and worldwide. If you access the website or any of our Products from outside of United Kingdom, it is solely your responsibility to ensure compliance with applicable laws in your specific jurisdiction.
We reserve the right to amend this Agreement at any time without notice to you. We will alert you to any changes by posting the effective date of the latest version at the top of this page, at which point any changes will become immediately effective. It is your responsibility to check for updates, as your continued use of the website or any Products after this Agreement is amended will constitute your acceptance and agreement to continue to be bound by this Agreement, as amended.
YOUR AGREEMENT FOR USING OUR WEBSITE
By visiting or using the website or any Product, Service or Program you agree to abide by the following:
- You agree to not upload, post, send, email, or otherwise make available any information or content which in any way infringes any copyright, trade secret, trademark, right of publicity, privacy, property or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, or any information or content which you do not have the right to make available, through any law, contractual or fiduciary.
- You agree to not act in any way that is fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, such as by impersonating another individual or falsifying your association with an individual or entity.
- You agree to not upload, post, send, email, or otherwise make available any material or behave in any manner which could be perceived as harassing, demeaning, threatening, defamatory, sexually explicit, abusive, vulgar, hate speech or obscene.
- You agree to not upload, post, send, email, or otherwise make available any material which would reveal the personal information of another individual.
- You agree to not behave in any manner which could limit or otherwise impact any other person’s use or enjoyment of our website, Services, Programs and/or any Products.
- You agree to not engage in any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising.
- You agree to not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion of the website or any of the Products, Services or Programs.
- You agree to not engage in or encourage others to engage in any activity which would violate any law, constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or infringe on the rights of any third party.
- You agree to not send any materials which contain viruses, devices, information collection or transmission mechanisms, trojan horses, worms or any other programs or code which would be harmful to or attempt to interfere with our systems.
- You agree to notify us through the contact information provided below if you know or have reason to know that a violation of any of has occurred.
We reserve the right to deny you access to the website and any Products in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason.
The website, all of it’s content including but not limited to videos, coursework, training modules, photographs, sound recordings, images, digital content, material available as a free download, software, text, graphics and other material, are owned or licensed by The Retail P Factor and are protected by copyright, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), design rights, database rights and all other intellectual property rights afforded to us (“Intellectual Property”). You may view and have access to our Intellectual Property for your own personal and non-commercial use, you agree to abide by the following:
- Our Intellectual Property must be kept intact with the proper copyright and other intellectual property notices.
- You may not reproduce, resell, distribute, publicly perform, create derivative works, translate, transmit, post, republish, exploit, copy or otherwise use our Intellectual Property for any commercial or non-personal use, unless you have received explicit written consent from us to do so.
We make no warranties as to our Programs, Products, Services, or Program material. You agree that Programs, Products, Services, or Program materials are provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, we do not warrant that the Programs, Services, or Program material will be functional, uninterrupted, correct, complete, appropriate, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any part of the website, content are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results if the use of our Program, Products or Services materials or third-party websites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeless, reliability or otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will not be held responsible or liable in any way for the information, products or materials that you request or receive through or in relation to our Offering(s). We do not assume liability for any third party conduct, accidents, delays, harm or other detrimental or negative outcomes as a result of Your access of our Offering(s) and related material(s).
You agree at all times to indemnify and hold harmless our Company, as well as any of our affiliates, agents, contractors, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, joint venture partners, successors, transferees, assignees, and licensees, as applicable, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to our Offering(s) .
If you purchase any Products or download any of our free Products, we grant you a limited, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license (“License”) to use or access the Products for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not reproduce, resell, distribute, create derivative works, translate, transmit, post, republish, exploit, copy or otherwise use our Products for any commercial or non-personal use. Your License is for individual use, you have no right to assign any of your rights or transfer any of your obligations under this Agreement. If we discover that any violation of the terms and conditions in this Agreement has occurred, including violation of the License granted to you, we reserve the right to terminate your access to the Products and invoice you for any damages.
Please do not upload, post, send, email, or otherwise make available any material that contains any confidential information.
All payments can be made via Stripe, PayPal or Credit Card, if you have any payment queries please contact us, details below. There is a 25% deposit due before any work proceeds. The full payment is due before the handover of competed projects.
If choose the Split Payment Plan option, you are REQUIRED BY LAW to complete all remaining payments of your payment plan. If You elect for a partial payment plan, You hereby authorise The Retail P Factor and any third party processor to charge your credit card or debit card automatically according to the terms of your payment plan. If the payment method provided upon purchase has been declined for payment of your monthly fee, you must provide a new eligible payment method promptly or the digital asset will be removed from your account.
You may not CANCEL or VOID these payments. You agree that you DO NOT OWN the single-use product license or RECEIVE the product until paid in full. In the event that any payment is not made, there will be a 3 day grace period between payment due date. If payments are delinquent beyond 30 days, The Retail P Factor WILL BE REQUIRED to remove any digital assets that you do not legally own.
We reserve the right to change our refund policy at any time. We do not offer refunds for any of our Products or Programs under any circumstances. We believe we provide products and services that are high-quality and at a reasonable price point.
Your access to the website, Products or Programs may be occasionally restricted, such as when we need to make repairs or are introducing new features. Your access to the website, Products or Programs may also become permanently disabled, such as if we decide to terminate the operation of the website, Products or Programs. We cannot guarantee that you will have continuous access to the website, Products or Programs.
All matters relating to or arising out of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed and interpreted under the laws of United Kingdom without regard to conflicts of laws principles that would require the application of any other law.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate this Agreement and to terminate, restrict, deny, or suspend your access to the website and all Products and Programs at any time and for any purpose without prior notice. We also reserve the right to discontinue any or all of the website or Products and Programs at any time and for any purpose without prior notice.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
All rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions of Use or any express written here, are reserved by Company.
HOW TO CONTACT US